Personnel systems are mechanisms that facilitate the promotion of business and strategy and the growth of individuals and organizations. They are also important in that they represent what management expects from employees. We analyze business operations, strategies, and organizational environment and cultures in order to design and build of a personnel system that matches each company and its effective operation.
We provide support for the following client needs:
- Identify and analyze issues in existing personnel systems
- Formulate human resource management policies that provide a basis for human resource management
- Design and build grade, wage, and evaluation systems that are appropriate for the company in question
- In addition to designing and establishing systems, implement systems and ensure they become firmly established
- Understand human resources accurately for right selection and appointment
- Build a human resource fostering system for changing awareness and actions according to role transition, such as promotion